Sunday, February 15, 2015

PVC Alice Dress

I've had so many adventures in this kinky pvc dress I don't even know where to start!

I don't have any pictures readily to hand, sadly, so a description will have to do.

Its a very short baby blue flared pvc dress.

Wide white pvc waistband and white pvc peter pan collar and cuffs to the short very puffed sleeves.

It was best worn with a 4 layer short net petticoat to puff it right out and also frilly white pvc-lined knickers.  White knee high socks and patent block heeled mary-jane shoes top it all off.

Kinda like this, just short and flared and without the bib






Anyways, adventures.

One of the more fun ones was at a large national park.  It was early evening in summer, a couple of hours to go before darkness.  I had the dress in a small holdall, complete with some chain, padlocks, handcuffs, leg irons, a pink leather collar and some other bits and bobs.

I parked the car in the carpark, left the padlock keys in the car and walked out into the park.  It's a very popular park with walkers and joggers and such, but it's very large - a thousand acres of open heath, long avenues and a lots of woodland.














I walked about ten minutes into the park, down one of the widest avenues, which would give me a great deal of difficulty not being spotted and ducked off into a small wooded area.

I quickly stripped out of my shorts and shirt and eagerly dressed into the sissy outfit - knickers, dress and petticoats.  Finally pulling on the socks (pelerine school socks of course) and mary janes.

I ran a chain through my shorts, underwear and tshirt arms, locking them together in a tight ball with one of the padlocks - the key of which was back in the car.  I stuffed the now useless clothes and my shoes into one part of the holdall and padlocked the zip shut, double sealing my fate.

I got the thin pink collar out and locked that on too.  It had a dangly hear pendant on the front
















I was now stuck, in a very sissy dress, in daylight in a public park.  What the hell had I done?!

I would be dark in a few hours, so I had to remain calm and patient.  I was safe where I was unless some kids came clambering through, but as it was quite late - gotta love daylight savings - it was only walkers and joggers.

I crept out and onto the edge of the avenue to get a better look just a couple of young ladies jogged into sight, so quickly and quietly retreated to the safety of the wood.  Not really sure what else I could do, I picked out the handcuffs and leg irons from the side pocket of the holdall (making sure I had the keys to those!) and clicked them on - hands in front for now.




















I sat there and daydreamed about being caught by a pack of young female joggers and being paraded around for their amusement.

I had an impulsive idea - I unlock the cuffs and creep out with the keys to the edge of the woods where I am hidden.  The long avenue is empty so I run across the wide path, skirts frothing and place the keys right on the edge of the path under a large tree.  I flounce back - safe again.

Taking a deep breath, I lock the ankle cuffs on and click the handcuffs behind my back, so now I am well and truly stuck with the key well out of reach.

I creep back out of the woods and see if I can peek to see if the path is empty, but agonisingly, it's not.  There's people out for romantic late evening walks and running.  I shuffle back into the sanctity of the  wood for now, but it's really hard to move about quietly in shackles!  So I'm stuck, it's an hour till dark and I have my hands cuffed and I can't release them.

Part of me wishes I'd left the handcuff keys in the car too, but that would have been crazy.. but maybe another time..

So I wait and wait.  I need the toilet.  There is nothing I can do, it's still light.
Finally, dusk. I've been stuck for over 2 hours.   I go for another look at the path, but it's hard to see in the approaching gloom.  I would be obvious to others before I could see them.  Dammit.

I have to go, risk it.  I waddle across, my legs restricted by the cuffs and my hands pulled down behind my back by the connecting chain.  By now, I can't see the damn keys its so dark.  I'm frantically searching the tree, exposed for everyone to see dressed like a frilly sissy.

Finally I have the keys and I free my hands and feet, running back across through the oncoming dusk.   I hear laughter - a couple - did they see me?  They chatter as they pass, lingering right level with where I'm crouching, heart pounding.  But no, I think I'm ok.  I gather my things, stashing the cuffs in the bag and make my way back to the path for the walk back to the car.

The couple are still there, slowly ambling.  It's getting late and I need to get back, so I creep out behind them - it's mostly dark now, so as long as I'm quiet...  ducking in behind trees when they slow down or I think I've made a noise.

We're at the carpark - they get into their car and just sit there.  There are other cars too, but it's late and dark now.  I'm pretty exposed with not too many options of anyone comes - there's a few trees but its mostly fenced off here, so I'd be sprung.

I crouch and wait.  Gotta take my chances at some point, but none of the cars are moving.  I head around the outside perimeter of the carpark towards my car, get the keys out and hope for the best - I blip the doors and dash inside, start the car and drive out as steadily as I can manage.

I turn out and realise that I'm driving into town now wearing the dress and there's not really anywhere I can stop to get changed and the town centre will be brightly lit and full of people

Oh crap..





No comments:

Post a Comment