Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A little help from my friends - part two

continued from part 1..

She cracks another one over my backside.

Come up, get up - I don't have all day and I want my fun too, she says

I stand up and she unlocks my cuffs, leg irons and unlocks the padlock on the chain and collar holding me to the radiator.

We'll keep this collar on for now, she says with a wink.  Now, get dressed, sissy...this is all for your benefit.

She walks to the corner of the room and crosses her arms and looks on expectantly.

I walk over to the pile of clothes, looking despairingly at the locked holdall containing the other outfits - not that they would be much use really - and my male clothes.

Well, come on, she says, cracking the crop against her leather clad legs.

I slide the pink satin kickers on and pop on the padded bra, the push up giving me a little cleavage.
Next, socks, then the pink t-shirt before finally stepping into the pinafore dress and buttoning up the sides and hooking the straps over my shoulders and onto the little metal buttons.   I put on the baby pink Doc Martens and lace them up loosely like a teenage girl would.

Oh boy..

My friend looks at me for a minute.  You look adorable.  Just like a teenager.  Only a sissy male version.

I have to agree.  I'm slim built, but still without any wig or makeup, I'm just a bloke in a dress.
She points to the chain and padlocks and cuffs on the floor.

Pick those up and bring them to me.

She reattaches the chain to the collar, locks my legs and cuffs my hands in front.

Dragging me by the chain, we head into the dining room - she motions for me to sit at the table.  She's spread out her makeup.

I didn't agree to this! I cry

You're not in a position to disagree with anything, sissy.  She laughs.  Want to go home - go on, off you go..!

Of course there's nothing I can do.  Dammit.  But this is exactly what I need and she knows it.

Right, hands on the table.

She paints my nails a lovely shimmering pink.  Next foundation, then eyes - she does a great job actually - they look very femme.  More makeup - blusher and lipstick.  Finally she fetches a brown short-ish bob wig.

She drags me over to a full length mirror in the hallway.  I look 1/2 decent.  Better - I actually look pretty girly.

She pulls me close by the chain.  Because you're not just a bloke in a dress, we're going to do this differently!  I think you're ready for a proper challenge.

Whaaaat?  What do you mean?  We agreed - the car park at the woods.  You'd leave me there for a couple of hours!

Oh little pervert, you can do better that that!  I think we'll start there and work up to this challenge.  You're going to love it!

Continued in part 3...


1 comment:

  1. TITanium Art - titanium Astroneer - etanat.com
    This page will be a list titanium blade of the best titanium Astroneer Art of your Home or on our website, t fal titanium and 1xbet korean if so, titanium easy flux 125 amp welder it will be available omega titanium to visitors for free.

    ReplyDelete